I am Kaj Lund. I've been working as a professional software developer since 1998. The last 10 years mainly with fullstack web technologies.
# See also
- Demos Section
- Learning section
- Stack Overflow Developer Survey 2021
- The Top Frontend Development Links of 2019
- State of CSS in 2019
- The 2018 Web Developer Roadmap
- The State of JS 2017
- Learn Golang
- Working with TypeScript, LitHtml, Express, GraphQL
- Microservices with Node
- Learn Svelte.js as a client-side framework
Themes are Code-Quality (Testing, Documentation), REST alternatives and Client-Side frameworks. As big part of testing in JS is type-checking, using TypeScript could be considered a part of testing.
- Start using JDoc or alternative on all code.
- 👀 Try Express to compare with Hapi
- 👍 Is GraphQL a good alternative to REST?
- 👍 Get basic knowledge on TypeScript as an alternative language
- Look into new ECMA features for Node. Check node green.