- Auth0 single sign-on and token based authentication
- FusionAuth - FusionAuth provides authentication, authorization, and user management for any app: deploy anywhere, integrate with anything, in minutes.
- Keaycloak Open Source auth management
- Stormpath - Authorization/single signon as a service)
- grant - OAuth Middleware for Express, Koa and Hapi
- Login-With - Stateless authentication microservice supporting many providers
# Database- and Storage libraries
- db-migrate - Database migration framework for node
- Falcor is the innovative data platform that powers the Netflix UIs
- GUN.js - github
- JS-Data - A framework-agnostic data store built for ease of use and peace of mind.
- localForage - Offline storage, improved. Wraps IndexedDB, WebSQL, or localStorage using a simple but powerful API.
- LokiJS - A fast, in-memory document-oriented datastore for node.js, browser and cordova
- nanoSQL 2
# Date & Time
- Day.js - Day.js 2KB immutable date library alternative to Moment.js with the same modern API
- Light Date - Blazing fast & lightweight (157 bytes) date formatting for Node.js and the browser.
- ms - Tiny milisecond conversion utility
- TinyDate - A tiny (340B) reusable date formatter. Extremely fast!
- tinytime - A straightforward date and time formatter in <1kb
# File System
- collect.js - Convenient and dependency free wrapper for working with arrays and objects
- Countable - Paragraph, word and character counting programming helpers without extending any built-in objects.
- GraphQL - A query language for your API
- Hammer.js - Add touch gestures to your web app.
- is.js - Check types, regexps, presence, time and more...
- Reflux - A simple library for uni-directional dataflow application architecture with React extensions inspired by Flux
- RxJS is a library for reactive programming using Observables
- Socket.io enables real-time bidirectional event-based communication
- Strman string manipulation lib
- ukkonen - Ukkonen's Approximate String Matching algorithm
- unchanged - A tiny, fast, unopinionated handler for updating JS objects and arrays immutably
- valid.js - A simple library for data validation.
- validator.js - A library of string validators and sanitizers.
- Xstate - State machines and statecharts for the modern web.
# Graphics & Animation
- Axios - Promise based HTTP client for the browser and node.js
- ky - Tiny and elegant HTTP client based on the browser Fetch API
- Rapid.js - a fluent framework for rapidly building API wrappers, reusable base models, and interacting with APIs
- request - Simplified HTTP request client.
- [umi-request])(https://github.com/umijs/umi-request) - A request tool based on fetch.
- consola - Elegant Console Logger for Node.js and Browser
- 👍 mapbox
- Chance - Generate random strings, numbers etc.
- clipboardjs - A modern approach to copy text to clipboard. No Flash. No dependencies.
- flexsearch - Next-Generation full text search library for Browser and Node.js
- highlight.js - Syntax highlighting for the Web
- Honeypot - Low interaction honeypot that displays real time attacks
- jlinq - Complex queries on jSon data.
- JSONata - Lightweight query and transformation language for JSON data
- lunr.js - Simple full-text search in your browser
- marked - A markdown parser and compiler. Built for speed.
- markmap - Visualize your Markdown with mindmaps
- Microlight.js is a small syntax highlighting library.
- Offline.js - Offline alerts
- Papa Parse CSV parser
- remarkabl - Markdown parser, done right. Commonmark support, extensions, syntax plugins, high speed
- string-similarity - Finds degree of similarity between two strings, based on Dice's Coefficient, which is mostly better than Levenshtein distance.
- Tweakpane - Compact pane library for fine-tuning parameters and monitoring value changes.
- upup - a tiny script that makes sure your site is always there for your users
- v8n - validation lib
- AutoNumeric.js - Automatically format your numbers and currencies
- Complex.js - A complex number library providing simple and advanced number, money and currency formatting.
- dinero.js - An immutable library to create, calculate and format money.
- Finance.js - Finance.js makes it easy to incorporate common financial calculations into your application.
- number-precision -1K tiny & fast lib for doing addition, subtraction, multiplication and division operations precisely
- Page.js - Micro client-side router inspired by the Express router
- Fuse.js - a powerful, lightweight fuzzy-search library, with zero dependencies
- ztext.js - Easy to implement, 3D typography for the web. Works with every font.
- LitElement - A simple base class for creating fast, lightweight web components