- Awesome Node.js - A curated list of delightful Node.js packages and resources.
- Best Practices
- NodeJS Official Docs
- Node Releases
- NodeJS ES2015 Support
- Node Best Practices
- Learn Node
- Node Compatibility Table
- 👍 Practical Node
- PM2 - Advanced Node.js Process Manager
- Express Boilerplate
- Node GUI - A library for building cross-platform native desktop applications with Node.js and CSS
- Node-RED - Low-code programming for event-driven applications
- servicebus - Simple service bus for sending events between processes using amqp.
- Bookshelf.js - Built on knex.js
- Jedlik is an extensible DynamoDB ODM for Node, written in TypeScript
- 👍 knex - a "batteries included" SQL query builder for Postgres, MSSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, SQLite3, and Oracle
- 👍 mongoose - Schema-based elegant mongodb object modeling for node.js using MongoDB
- node-pg-migrate - Node.js database migration management built exclusively for postgres.
- node-persist - Node.js ORM framework supporting MySQL and SQLite 3 relational databases
- node-sqlserver - The Microsoft Driver for Node.js for SQL Server allows Node.js applications on Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Windows Azure to access Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Windows Azure SQL Database.
- 👍 Objection.js - Built on knex.js
- 👍 Sequelize provides easy access to MySQL, MariaDB, SQLite or PostgreSQL databases by mapping database entries to objects and vice versa.
- Waterline - An adapter-based ORM for Node.js with support for mysql, mongo, postgres, redis, and more
Have a look at the Node Frameworks page
- Adonis - AdonisJs is a Node.js web framework with a breath of fresh air and drizzle of elegant syntax on top of it.
- Cote - A Node.js library for building zero-configuration microservices
- DerbyJS - a full-stack framework for writing modern web applications
- 👍 express - Fast, unopinionated, minimalist web framework for Node.js
- Ts.ED - A TypeScript Framework on top of Express
- 👍 Fastify - Fast and low overhead web framework, for Node.js
- Feathers is a very thin wrapper on top of Express and Socket.io
- Foal.ts - The elegant all-in-one NodeJS framework
- hapi - A rich framework for building applications and services
- Fullstack - Ready-to-use, serverless, full-stack application built with AWS Lambda, Express.js, React, AWS DynamoDB and AWS HTTP API
- Hydra - a NodeJS package, which facilitates building distributed applications such as Microservices
- koa - Next generation web framework for Node.js
- LoopBack is a highly-extensible, open-source Node.js framework
- Mali - Minimalistic Node.js gRPC microservice framework
- micro - Asynchronous HTTP microservices
- Nest.js - A progressive Node.js framework for building efficient, reliable and scalable server-side applications.
- Nodal is a ES6 API Server and Framework for Node
- Restify is a node.js module built specifically to enable you to build correct REST web services.
- Server.js - Simple, modern server framework for REST and Socket.io
- strapi - The next generation framework for Node.js
- Supercharge website and Github page.
- :+1 TinyHTTP is a modern, lightweight and modular Express-like web framework for Node.js.
- Trails - A Modern Web Application Framework for Node.js
- See also libs
- Bent - Functional HTTP client for Node.js w/ async/await.
- got - Human-friendly and powerful HTTP request library for Node.js
- htpie - A Node.js HTTP client as easy as pie! 🥧
- node-fetch - A light-weight module that brings window.fetch to Node.js
- restler - REST client library for node.js
- Undici - A HTTP/1.1 client, written from scratch for Node.js.
- Wreck - HTTP Client Utilities for Hapi.js
- Sharp - High performance Node.js image processing, the fastest module to resize JPEG, PNG, WebP and TIFF images.
- :+1 Consola - Elegant Console Logger for Node.js and Browser
- [dumper.js]https://github.com/ziishaned/dumper.js) - A better and pretty variable inspector for your Node.js applications
- :+1 Pino - Very low overhead Node.js logger, inspired by Bunyan.
- roarr -JSON logger for Node.js and browser.
- Winston a multi-transport async logging library for node.js
- Bragi-Node is colorful, discrete, and sophisticated NodeJS logging framework
- Bunyan a simple and fast JSON logging module for node.js services
- morgan is the standard library used by express
- node-bunyan typically used with [Restify] along with restify-bunyan-logger
- signale - Hackable console logger
- :+1 tslog - Beautiful logging experience for Node.js with TypeScript support
- Redis Simple Message Queue
- CloudAMQP - RabbitMQ as a Service
- node-webhooks - Node.js module to create and trigger your own webHooks.
- Caporal.js - A full-featured framework for building command line applications (cli) with node.js
- CsvBuilder - Easily encode complex JSON objects to CSV with CsvBuilder's schema-like API
- 👍 dotenv - Loads environment variables from .env for nodejs projects.
- fs-extra - extra methods for the fs object like copy(), remove(), mkdirs()
- github-webhook-handler - Node.js web handler / middleware for processing GitHub Webhooks
- git-js - A light weight interface for running git commands in any node.js application.
- Gluegun - A delightful toolkit for building Node-powered CLIs.
- grial - A Node.js framework for creating GraphQL API servers easily and without a lot of boilerplate.
- Hexo - A fast, simple & powerful blog framework
- http-server - A simple zero-configuration command-line http server.
- hyperlink - A node library and command line tool to test the integrity of your internal an external hyperlinks
- live-server- A simple development http server with live reload capability.
- 👍 localtunnel - exposes your localhost to the world for easy testing and sharing
- marked - A markdown parser and compiler. Built for speed.
- nconf - Hierarchical node.js configuration with files, environment variables, command-line arguments, and atomic object merging
- NATS Streaming Server - an extremely performant, lightweight reliable streaming platform built
- node-webhooks - Node.js module to create and trigger your own webHooks.
- Nodegit - Native Node bindings to Git.
- permit - An unopinionated authentication library for building Node.js APIs.
- Push - The world's most versatile desktop notifications framework
- 👍 release-it -Automate versioning and package publishing
- ShellJS - Portable Unix shell commands for Node
- Sockette -
- sse-channel - he cutest little WebSocket wrapper!
- Twirp - A simple RPC framework with protobuf service definitions
- Windows Build Tools
# Monitoring, Metrics
- gRPC - A high performance, open-source universal RPC framework
- BCrypt Calculator
- bcrypt.js - Besides incorporating a salt to protect against rainbow table attacks, bcrypt is an adaptive function: over time, the iteration count can be increased to make it slower, so it remains resistant to brute-force search attacks even with increasing computation power.
- Agenda - Lightweight job scheduling for Node.js
- 👍 Bull - Premium Queue package for handling jobs and messages in NodeJS.
- Bree - is the best job scheduler for Node.js with support for cron, dates, ms, later, and human-friendly strings.
- Kue - Kue is a priority job queue backed by redis, built for node.js.
- Jade is the default templating language for express but I'm not sold on the syntax.
- tempura - A light, crispy, and delicious template engine
- Vash Templating language with Razor syntax
- Commander.js - node.js command-line interfaces made easy
- Oclif The Open CLI Framework
- npkill - Easily find and remove old and heavy node_modules folders
- nvm - Simple bash script to manage multiple active node.js versions
- nvm-Windows - A node.js version management utility for Windows. Ironically written in Go.