# Test Runners
- Lab is a simple test utility for node.
- Tape tap-producing test harness for node and browsers
- uvu - is an extremely fast and lightweight test runner for Node.js and the browser.
- DalekJS Cross-browser testing
- Cypress - Fast, easy and reliable testing for anything that runs in a browser.
- Nightwatch is an easy to use Node.js based End-to-End (E2E) testing solution for browser based apps and websites
- Protractor is an end-to-end test framework for AngularJS applications.
- Chai.js Assertion library supporting expect, should and assert styles.
- expect.js - Assertion library supporting expect syntax
- frisby.js - HTTP calls and assertions using Jest for running tests
- Polly.js - Record, replay, and stub HTTP interactions.
- Should.js - Assertion library supporting should syntax
- TAIKO - an open source node.js library for testing modern web applications
Jasmine uses a built-in version of the expect styles.
# Load Testing
# Http Calls
- httpbin - A simple HTTP Request & Response Service.
- superagent - Elegant & feature rich browser/node HTTP calls with a fluent API
- superfetch - A super powerful node.js HTTP client with promises support.
- supertest is a Super-agent driven library for testing node.js HTTP servers using a fluent API
- supertest-as-promised - Supercharge supertest with a promise interface
- Chakram is a REST API testing framework offering a BDD testing style and fully exploiting promises
# Mocks & Stubs
# Browser Testing
- Sauce Labs - Cross Browser Testing, Mobile Web Testing & JS Unit Testing
- Browserling - Live interactive cross-browser testing
- Browserstack - Live, Web-Based Browser Testing
- Testing Bot - Automated and manual browser testing
- Faker.js - generate massive amounts of realistic fake data in Node.js and the browser
- Random JSON Data Generator
- SeleniumHQ is for automating web applications for testing purposes
- Hulken is a stress testing tool for everything speaking HTTP
- gremlins.js is monkey testing for JS
- randexp.js - Create random strings that match a given regular expression.
# Stress Testing
- stresser - Stress tests HTTP(s) endpoints